“Troy, an ACD of IDEASXMACHINA at only 24 years old, always finds himself in the room where the action happens. While young people are usually kept in the dark, his superiors and clients ask him to be there. He does not fear being surrounded by more seasoned professionals – he knows he belongs among them. This gutsiness allowed him to achieve the following:
1. Worked his way up from a Junior Copywriter to an Associate Creative Director in just two years at IXMGOH.
2. Prime creative custodian for IXM’s biggest brands: GlobeOne, Yamaha, Max’s Restaurant, Toyota, Old Spice, and Febreze.
3. Developed #PusoToTheMax campaign that reinforced the Filipino pride in basketball and aided in basketball court renovations.
4. The youngest in the pioneer batch of Hakuhodojo – a network of top creatives from Hakuhodo International.
5. Tasked with mentoring creative interns to train them as future leaders of the industry.”
Director of Awards & Training Events, Asia
Head of Awards & Training Events
Commercial Director, Campaign Asia-Pacific